Festival of the Arts - 2012 Food
June 22, 23 & 24, 2012
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday & Saturday
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday
At Lakewood Center for the Arts – Garden Café
- The Old Spaghetti Factory: (beer and wine available), New
this year. the Garden Cafe at Lakewood will feature The Old Spaghetti Factory. Enjoy pastas and sauces made daily from only the
best ingredients. The Garden Cafe sponsor is Atiyeh Bros. Oriental Rugs and Carpeting.
Vendors At George Rogers Park
- Wine & Beer Pavilion - title Sponsor: Directors Mortgage, Wine sponsor: Shaw-International Importers; Beer sponsor: Pyramid Brewing Company. (proceeds benefit Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce & Lakewood Center for the Arts).
- Aw Shucks: Chinese chicken salad; Chicken cobb salad; Pineapple chicken sandwich; Blackened chicken sandwich; Roasted corn on the cob; Roasted baked potato with butter, cheese, sour-cream, chives and chili.
- Bento Man: Chicken, and vegetarian bento and rice, Caesar salad, salmon or chicken Caesar, strawberry shortcake, elephant ears.
- Blue Elephant: gyros with chicken, lamb, or vegetables; Greek salad; garlic fries; mango lemonade.
- Crave Catering: grilled fish tacos; nachos with homemade chips; chicken baja bowl; whole ranchero pinto beans; "no panic it's Hispanic rice, browned and seasoned with chef Mark's own blend, giving the tradition a kick in the taste buds," Mexican side salad; homemade berry lemonade.
- Dalton's Northwest Catering: Maui ribs or Hawaiian chicken with rice; "Cheeseburger in Paradise," pulled Kahlua pork sandwich; chips; hot dogs; soda; tropical Sno-cones.
- Miss Hannah's Gourmet Popcorn Company: Varieties of popcorn including carmel, cheesy cheddar, Chicago, tuti-fruit, snickerdoodle, kickin' corn, and hannah banana; frozen lemonade; soda; water.
- Jamba Juice: Variety of frozen smoothies and water.
- Lavang's Restaurant: Salad roll; vegetarian roll; chicken skewer; potstickers; chicken barbecue with chowmein noodles or rice; chicken cabbage salad; soda; water.
- Ollie's 'Ono Hele: Fresh fruit with toppings (dark or milk chocolate, or Bordeaux). Other toppings include almonds, granola, Graham cracker, candy sprinkles, hazelnuts, pecans and macademia nuts.
- Pizza Schmizza: Pizza by the slice; soda; Caesar salads; cookies.
- Portlandia Club: Ice cream in a cup or cone.
- Starbucks Coffee: Coffee; specialty drinks; yogurt parfait; pastries.