This very special community based, volunteer driven fundraiser will benefit The ALS Association Oregon and SW Washington Chapter, Confluence Project, Derek Rieth Foundation, Stop the Dump Coalition & Lakewood Center for the Arts Rising Stars Program and Children’s Outreach. We ask for supporters to give generously to help reach the fundraising goal of $100,000!
The Best Party in Lake Oswego
Join us for a garden party in the courtyard with food, wine and beer pairings by the best restaurants and wineries around. Step onto the dance floor before going into a private concert starring the Portland band, Pink Martini on the Headlee Mainstage. The opening act will be Bloco Alegria!
There are four easy ways to support this event:
- Party for the Cause - Buy your ticket online now, seating is limited ($300 of each ticket is tax-deductible).
- Contribute to the Event - specify "Shaken-not-Stirred" in the comment box on the ticket order page.
- Sponsor the Event - Read the sponsorship letter to learn the levels of sponsorship and find out more about these wonderful benefitting organizations. Fill out the sponsor form here.There are five levels of giving and they all make this event a success. Sponsorships are being locked in now. We want to hear from you!
- Buy a Raffle Ticket - Only 500 tickets will be sold for this exclusive raffle opportunity. Pick one of 5 fabulous trips! You can buy a ticket at the Lakewood office, Step it Up Studios or World Class Wines. You can also purchase online at this link!
- Here is a listing of the winners for the 5 vacation packages
- Cannon Beach Vacation - Shirley Baldwin
- Sunriver Vacation - Cyndie Glazer
- Hawaii (Big Island Bliss) Vacation - Susie & John Lautze
- Caribbean Vacation - Linda Zmrhal
- Government Camp Vacation - Linda Zmrhal