Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts
2010 Open Show
Open Show registration is one day only: Sunday June 20, 2010 from 1:00 - 4:00 PM.
at Lakewood Center for the Arts, 368 S. State Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Click here for Google Map Directions
TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM - 2010 OPEN SHOW: Click here
- An entry form/contract is available to download in advance at the above link.
- It is the artist’s responsibility to bring 3 copies of each form for each piece submitted on registration day. Hard copy forms will also be available on site the day of registration.
- Registration fee $25.00 for three (3) entries per medium. Open to all Northwest artists.
- Show dates: June 25, 26 & 27, 2010.
- All work must be for sale.
- A 40% commission will be taken on all sales.
- Only original artwork created within the last two (2) years and not previously entered at this art show, will be accepted. Please note: NO mechanical prints or giclees accepted. Also, NO copies of other artists’ works.
- All entries must be dry, framed, matted and mounted, hung with PICTURE HANGING WIRE. All glass must be properly secured. (No Uniframes, zigger type or rings, garden wire or string). Your framing will be checked at registration.
- Hanging will be arranged at the discretion of the curator.
- All work must hang for the duration of the Festival until 6:30 PM, June 27, 2010
- Artists must supply security cases for small objects.
- All art must be picked up Sunday, June 27, 2010, between the hours of 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM.
- No work will be released without artist’s claim check.
DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM - 2010 OPEN SHOW:
- Click here to download
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Mission statement: The Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts’ primary goal is to educate by promoting, supporting, coordinating and exhibiting the arts of the region.
The Festival of the Arts, celebrating its 47th year, is a major regional non-profit arts event, presenting the creative endeavors of recognized and emerging artists from all facets of the art world. The Festival enjoys an outstanding reputation for bringing special exhibits of quality and diversity to the weekend that are accessible to everyone. Documented numbers show that the Festival attracts 25,000 visitors during the three days of the event. The Festival provides three major exhibition opportunities for artists during the event: The Open Show (an unjuried exhibition open to Northwest artists), The Artist’s Vision (a juried exhibit open to Northwest artists) and the Craft Faire (open to artisans and exhibitors of fine craft work throughout the U.S.).
The Festival, a sub division of Lakewood Theatre Company/Lakewood Center for the Arts, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit arts organization, is committed to arts education, performance and exhibition. Contributions to the Festival are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our tax ID number is 93-0700108.
2009 Open Show Application Download the registration PDF