Building the Future, One Brick at a Time
Become a part of the Lakewood legacy by adding your name or the name of someone you want to honor to Lakewood’s Commemorative Brick Walkway at the entrance to the building. Proceeds will fund the new Artist Training Facility. We are accepting orders for the third installation. Don't wait, buy your brick or paver now!
How to Buy
Online - Give safely and securely online through our donation page. Be sure to designate the Commemorative Brick Program and include your engraving text in the comment box.
Phone - Contact us at 503-635-6338 and we can process your order over the phone.
Mail - Mail your payment (payable to Lakewood Center for the Arts and note the Commemorative Brick Walkway on the memo line) to:
Attn: Development Office
Lakewood Center for the Arts
368 S. State Street
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Offline - The following downloads all include order forms for off-line purchases: (1) Brick or Paver, (2) Theatre Star This is only for Lakewood actors, crews, designers, directors, etc. (3) Rotary Logo This is only for Rotarians who have raised funds and volunteered for us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Purchase a Brick or Paver?
- Your brick purchase will help fund the new Artist Training Facility. This increases opportunities for more youth and adults to experience the arts by 33% by adding class and rehearsal space to Lakewood.
- You, your family and loved ones will be a permanent part of Lakewood and the community’s history.
- Your brick will be a perfect way to honor birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and other life events.
- Your brick purchase is 100% tax deductible.
What do the bricks cost?
Brick are available for $200 and may have up to three lines of names or dates.
What are my options?
Everyone is welcome to purchase a Brick or Paver. Lakewood's theatrical alumni (actors, crew, designers, directors, etc) are encouraged to consider a brick with a special Theatre Star. Members of Lake Oswego Rotary, longtime supporters of our mission and programming, may order a brick or paver freaturing the Rotary Wheel.
What do the pavers cost?
Large paving stones are available for $1,000 with five lines of print.
Can I include a logo on my paver?
Yes, large paving stones may include a business logo. These cost $1,050 and may have up to three lines of print.
What can I engrave?
Every effort will be made to meet requests for special inscriptions. Lakewood reserves the right to approve wording. Each line has 17 characters, including spaces. All inscriptions will be in UPPERCASE font and centered on the brick or paver. Orders including logos will need to submit camera ready art to the Development Office before the proof process begins.
Can I proofread my message before it is engraved?
Yes, each order will be proofed by both you and Lakewood.
Can I ask for a certain placement?
Lakewood will make every effort to meet the desires of the buyer, but we cannot guarantee placement.
How will I find my brick(s) or paver(s)?
Lakewood will provide a map of locations when it is available.
Do you have a brochure I can share offline?
Yes, here is our downloadable brick brochure for offline viewing.
Boost Your Business: Become A Part of the Lakewood Legacy
- Purchase a 100% tax deductible engraved brick or paver with your business name and logo, or personal message, that will become a permanent part of the Lakewood Center Commemorative Brick Walkway
- Put your business in front of more than 100,000 people who use the Lakewood Center every year
- Your brick or paver will be seen by Lakewood’s many community and business partners
- Expand your reach beyond Lake Oswego borders. Lakewood attracts people from a 60 mile radius , 46% of whom reside in Clackamas County
- Your brick or paver will be seen and appreciated by an economically and age-diversified audience not typically reached by print or social media
- Your investment in Lakewood will receive recognition in a variety of ways: your business will be recognized in a Lakewood publication and on the website page about the facility; and you may receive discounted opportunities at Lakewood events or performances
- Bricks and pavers will be installed in the walkway between the Lakewood Center building and the entry way parking lot
- Your brick or paver will be a permanent reminder of your business and of your support for the performing and visual arts in the community
- All of the proceeds from the purchase of the bricks and pavers will help to fund the new Artist Training Facility, which increases arts opportunities for children and adults in our community and throughout the region
Ready to Purchase?
To reserve/purchase your brick or paver today contact the following:
- Jan Coulton at 503-636-0661, or
- Joann Frankel at 503-699-9993 or
We are here to answer questions or discuss inscription ideas with you. Download this one-page sheet describing the benefits for your business.
Lakewood is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Our tax ID number is 93-0700108 under the name Lakewood Theatre Company dba Lakewood Center for the Arts.