Festival Applications - 2011 Exhibits
Exhibit applications for the annual Festival of the Arts are posted on this page when available. Many forms can be opened in Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this free program, you can download it at Adobe.com or click here
Festival dates: June 24, 25 & 26, 2011
Select an exhibit for application details:
- Open Show Exhibit: Registration is one day only June 19, 2011 from 1:00 -4:00 PM
- For general information about the exhibit click here.
- Have questions about the Open Show? Click here to see our FAQ page.
- To download a registration form for your artwork click here The form will be interactive. Please note, print one form X3 for each piece of artwork submitted.
2011 exhibits that are now closed to entry
The Craft Faire: Annual juried exhibit in George Rogers Park. Application deadline was 5:00 PM, Jan. 21, 2011. Notification of acceptance will be sent by Feb. 28, 2011. For information regarding the application and requirements of this exhibit, please click here.
Special Exhibit: Language of Sculpture Juried Exhibit - a juried portion of the special exhibit entitled, Language of Sculpture. Application deadline was February 4, 2011. Applicants will be notified in late March by email.
- For more info on this special exhibit, click here
- Artist's Vision - A
Juried Exhibit of fine art displayed in the main hall at Lakewood Center. Application deadline is: 5:00 PM, March 4, 2011. Click here for information on the exhibit and an application to download.
- Food Vendors
Food Faire at George Rogers Park June 24, 25 & 26, 2011 The Food Court is a sustaining element of the Festival offering a variety of foods and refreshment for the Festival participants. Application must be received in the Festival office by 5:00 PM, Friday April 8, 2011. Notification of selection will be by April 15, 2011.
Mission statement: The Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts’ primary goal is to educate by promoting, supporting, coordinating and exhibiting the arts of the region.
Have questions about the Open Show Exhibit?
- Click here to see the FAQ page.