Festival of the Arts - 2013 Food
June 21, 22 & 23, 2013
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday & Saturday
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday
Please leave your pets at home. Service dogs are welcome
At Lakewood Center for the Arts – Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café
- Stop by the Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café to sample a chicken Caesar salad topped with cured country olives, a bistro cheesesteak on a French roll or a plate of cheeses and fruit, among other delicious choices, including fresh Oregon strawberries topped with whipped cream on lemon shortcake. And, enjoy a glass of wine or beer with your selection. New this year, Expressions Catering by The Stafford will host a Martini Mingle on the deck at Lakewood Center. Purchase a martini, listen to music and visit with artists who are showing their work at the Festival. Plan to be there Friday and Saturday from 4 to 7 p.m. The Garden Cafe sponsor is Atiyeh Bros. Oriental Rugs and Carpeting.
Vendors At George Rogers Park
- Wine & Beer Pavilion - title Sponsor: Vantage Mortgage Group Inc. NMLS # 35986, Lakewood Center for the Arts & Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce, Wine sponsor: World Class Wines; Beer sponsor: TBA. (proceeds benefit Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce & Lakewood Center for the Arts).
- Aw Shucks: Mouthwatering roasted corn on the cob and roasted baked potatoes with the choice of butter, sour cream and chive toppings. Don’t miss the gourmet chicken or veggie Cobb salads and the Hawaiian, blackened or BBQ chicken burgers.
- Dalton's Northwest Catering: will be back this year to offer its famous finger-licking Maui Ribs, Cheeseburger in Paradise with all the toppings, hot dogs and pulled Kahlua pork sandwiches. Top it off with a tropical shave ice.
- Miss Hannah's Gourmet Popcorn Company & Gourmet Coffee Company: Varieties of popcorn including carmel, cheesy cheddar, Chicago, tuti-fruit, snickerdoodle, kickin' corn, and hannah banana; frozen lemonade; soda; water. You can also enjoy hot lattes and mochas or try a blended ice and coffee drink. Americanos, hot chocolate and drip coffee will also be available.
- Pizza Schmizza: A Lake Oswego favorite, returns this year with delicious pepperoni, Don Ho, vegetarian and meat pizzas by the slice. Caesar and Greek side salads and cookies complete the meal.
- Portlandia Club: “Scoops for Scholarships” will be back this year and will serve up a variety of Dreyer’s ice cream for a great cause – supporting women and children in need in the community. All profits go to a scholarship and charitable giving program. They’ll offer a variety of flavors served in a cake or sugar cone or in a paper cup. Still want more? Add a cookie to go with your ice cream.
- Nicoletta's Table: New to the Festival this year, Nicoletta's Table will serve a variety of Italian favorites including house focaccia with extra virgin oil, insalate, a charcuterie plate and a selection of Panini sandwiches made with the acclaimed house-made focaccia bread.
- C'est Si Bon: is a new addition to the Festival. It will offer savory and sweet crepes. How does a ham and cheese crepe made with honey-cured ham, creamed mushrooms, Tillamook cheese and organic greens sound? Très bien! And how about a Berry Blast crepe made with lemon curd, fresh berries and whipped cream? Très, très bien!
- Urban German: An assortment of authentic brats, including its famous Thuringer Rostbratworst with braised sauerkraut and caramelized onions. Also on the menu is apple strudel with vanilla sauce and whipped cream.
- Bambuzza's: Vietnamese Bistro is back by popular demand and will serve its honey-glazed chicken skewers, soba noodles with fresh garden vegetables, fried rice with eggs and mixed vegetables, and crispy spring rolls with tofu and cabbage.
Signature Dishes at area restaurants celebrating the Festival's 50th Anniversary
- During the month of June local restaurants support the Festival's anniversary with special dishes! Stop by and join the celebration. We are honored that the following restaurants have agreed to partner this year with the festival. During the month of June, they all have agreed to create a special dish in commemoration of how food has influenced art -thus reflecting our cornerstone exhibit, Spoon: Culinary Inspired Art. The restaurants include: ST HONORE BAKERY/CAFE, CLARKE’S RESTAURANT BAR, GOURMET PRODUCTIONS, SCRATCH, CRAVE BAKE SHOP, NICOLETTA’S TABLE, BUGATTI'S, TUCCI, PIZZA SCHMIZZA.
CLICK HERE for a complete listing of the specialty dishes and restaurant locations!!
Atiyeh Bros. Garden Cafe Sponsor:
Beer and Wine Tent Sponsor:
Vantage Mortgage Group Inc. NMLS # 35986
Spoon: Culinary Inspired Art
Other 2013 Festival Links
- Schedule of Events
- Art in the Park 2013 (formerly known as the Craft Faire)
- Music 2013
- Food 2013
- Signature Food Dishes at area Restaurants in honor of the Festival
- Shuttle info 2013
Festival Maps 2013 (Click to Download)