Festival of the Arts - 2014 Food
June 20, 21 & 22, 2014
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday & Saturday
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday
Please leave your pets at home. Service dogs are welcome
At Lakewood Center for the Arts – Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café
- Stop by the Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café, featuring food and beverages by Expressions at The Stafford behind the Lakewood Center with a rich new menu. Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 11:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. on Sunday. Menu: Try the Italian pot roast sandwich slow cooked in Oswego Hills merlot with roasted garlic, onions, and mushrooms served on an artisan roll with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Enjoy a chicken salad with crisp red grapes, celery, and green onions tossed in strawberry white balsamic vinaigrette. Don’t miss the Oregon strawberry shortcake with local berries, whipped cream, and lemon cake. These and more choices are on hand with your pick of wine, beer, mixed drinks, water, and sodas.
- Martini Mingle, hosted by Expressions at the Stafford, on the deck at Lakewood Center. Visit with Festival artists at the popular Martinis and other fine drinks, along with a wine plate of assorted cheeses and fruit, are available for purchase. On Saturday, Cabaret Chanteuse will entertain with live cabaret, featuring Darcy White and Gretchen Rumbaugh. Hours: 4:00 to 7:00p.m. Friday and Saturday. The Garden Cafe sponsor is Atiyeh Bros. Oriental Rugs and Carpeting.
Vendors At George Rogers Park
- Wine & Beer Pavilion - title Sponsor: The Bank of Oswego, Lakewood Center for the Arts & Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce, Wine sponsor: World Class Wines; Beer sponsor: Stickman's Brewery. (proceeds benefit Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce & Lakewood Center for the Arts). Please note: Food vendors selling breakfast items will open at 10:00 a.m., others will open at 11:00 a.m.
- Aw Shucks serves roasted corn on the cob and roasted baked potatoes with a choice of butter, sour cream, or chive toppings. It also offers gourmet chicken or veggie Cobb salads and blackened chicken or BBQ chicken sandwiches. New this year: eight flavors of Baskin-Robbins ice cream.
- The Knights of Columbus joins our circle of food vendors with grilled fish and shrimp tacos, Kobe Wagyu beef hamburgers and cheeseburgers, hot dogs, and homemade Spanish beans. The Knights, a fraternal organization, offer mutual aid and assistance to sick, disabled, and needy members and their families.
- Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Popcorn and Coffee Company, a longtime Festival favorite, returns with gourmet popcorn including Caramel Corn, Snicker-Doodle, Kickin’ Corn, Tutti Frutti, Garlic Peppercorn, Buttery Salt, Kettle Corn, and Cheesy Cheddar. They also feature hot lattes and mochas and blended ice and coffee drinks. Plus, they offer Americanos, hot chocolate, drip coffee, and fruit smoothies.
- Nicoletta’s Table is back with Italian favorites including house-made pasta and their famous focaccia with extra virgin oil, insalate, a charcuterie plate, and panini sandwiches.
- Oregon Beignet is serving a New Orleans staple—hot, fresh beignets (a French version of a doughnut) from its shiny red cart. Perfect for breakfast, dessert, or anytime! They also offer a chicken tender basket. Hot or iced gourmet coffee, Thai iced tea, and hot green tea round out the menu.
- Pho Lavang, back by popular demand, is offering their Vietnamese grilled chicken sandwich, chicken rice or noodle combo, and fresh salad rolls.
- Pizza Schmizza, a Lake Oswego favorite, returns with pepperoni, Don Ho, vegetarian, and meat pizzas by the slice. Caesar and Greek side salads and a cookie complete the meal.
- Pop-a-Bak, a favorite at the Lake Oswego Farmers’ Market, joins the Festival this year. It offers Greek gyros, which include a traditional lamb and beef gyro, as well as chicken and vegetarian options. Baklava–a Greek delight–completes the menu.
- Urban German returns to the Festival with authentic brats including their famous Berliner Currywurst on a house-made Kaiser roll served with sauerkraut. Also on the menu, warm Bavarian pretzels!
- Beer and Wine tent, hosted by the Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce, offers beer and wine. Valid I.D. required. This amenity is sponsored by The Bank of Oswego. Net proceeds benefirt the Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce and the Lakewood Center for the Arts.
Signature Dishes at area restaurants celebrating the Festival of Arts
- During the month of June local restaurants support the Festival with special dishes! Stop by and join the celebration. We are honored that the following restaurants have agreed to partner this year with the festival. During the month of June, they all have agreed to create a special dish to promote this city-wide celebration of art! The restaurants include: ST CLARKE’S RESTAURANT BAR, GOURMET PRODUCTIONS, SCRATCH, KYRA'S BAKE SHOP, NICOLETTA’S TABLE, and BUGATTI'S,
CLICK HERE for a complete listing of the specialty dishes and restaurant locations!!