Festival of the Arts - 2015 Food
June 26, 27 & 28, 2015
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday & Saturday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday
Please leave your pets at home. Service dogs are welcome
At Lakewood Center for the Arts – Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café
- Stop by the Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café, featuring food and beverages by Expressions at The Stafford behind the Lakewood Center with a rich new menu. Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 11:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. on Sunday.
- Oregon Strawberry Chicken Salad: Grilled on a bed of field greens with red grapes, celery, green onions, and tossed in a white strawberry balsamic vinaigrette with toasted hazelnuts, and served with an artisan roll
- Frankly speaking: Nathan’s best all beef hot dogs with your choice of toppings –Tillamook cheddar, crumbled hickory-smoked bacon, Walla Walla onions, Pleasant Valley sauerkraut, diced tomatoes, ketchup, relish, mustard, stone-ground mustard
- Antipasto, please: Plate of cured meats, country olives, and pepperoncini with assorted cheeses, toasted hazelnuts, sliced artisan rolls and stone-ground mustard
- Fruit and Fromage: Plate of soft-ripened Havarti, Gouda, and Muenster cheeses with fresh red grapes, toasted hazelnuts, local strawberries, a sliced artisan roll, and stone-ground mustard
- Snacks: Bagged chips, pretzels, and more
- Wet Your Whistle: Beer, wine, lemonade, iced tea, sodas, bottled water
- For the Sweet Tooth: BIG cookies – oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip, assortment of candy
- Cocktail Mingle, hosted by Expressions at the Stafford, on the deck at Lakewood Center. Visit with Festival artists with martinis and other fine drinks, along with a wine plate of assorted cheeses and fruit, are available for purchase. The Garden Cafe sponsor is Atiyeh Bros. Oriental Rugs and Carpeting.
Vendors At George Rogers Park
(Vendors serving breakfast items––Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Coffee Company and Oregon Beignet––open at 10:00 a.m. All other vendors open at 11:00 a.m.)
- Wine & Beer Pavilion - title Sponsors: Realty Trust & Premier Mortgage, Wine sponsor: Aveniu Brands; Beer sponsor: Stickman's Brewery. (proceeds benefit Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce.
- Bambuza Bistro is serving their fabulous Vietnamese chicken rice or noodle combo, vegetarian soba noodles with veggies, and other fresh options.
- Pizza Schmizza, a Lake Oswego favorite, offers pepperoni, Don Ho, vegetarian, and meat pizzas by the slice. It also serves Caesar and Greek side salads and a cookie to complete your meal.
- Aw Shucks serves their mouth-watering roasted corn on the cob and roasted baked potatoes with a choice of butter, sour cream, and chive toppings. New this year: a hand dipped corn dog. Aw Shucks also serves 8 fabulous flavors of Baskin Robbins ice cream.
- Urban German offers an assortment of authentic brats, including their famous Bavarian bierwurst on a house-made Kaiser roll served with sauerkraut. They also feature warm Bavarian pretzels.
- Nicoletta’s Table serves a variety of Italian favorites including antipasto, house-made lasagna, and a selection of inviting panini sandwiches made with their acclaimed house-made focaccia bread.
- Getta Gyro, a favorite at the Lake Oswego Farmer’s Market, offers a selection of Greek gyros, including a traditional lamb and beef gyro, as well as chicken and vegetarian options. Also, on the menu—luscious baklava—a Greek delight.
- Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Popcorn Company serves their famous selection of gourmet popcorn including: Caramel Corn, Snicker-Doodle, Kickin’ Corn, Tutti Frutti, Garlic Peppercorn, Buttery Salt, Kettle Corn, and Cheesy Cheddar.
- Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Coffee Company. Enjoy hot lattes and mochas or try a frozen frappuccino. They also serve Americanos, hot chocolate, and drip coffee as well as fruit smoothies.
- The Knights of Columbus, back for a second year, is serving grilled fish and pulled pork tacos, pulled pork sandwiches, hot dogs, and homemade BBQ beans. The Knights are a fraternal organization offering mutual aid and assistance to sick, disabled, and needy community members and their families.
- Oregon Beignet parks its shiny red cart at our Festival again this year. Try a New Orleans staple—hot, fresh beignets (a French version of a doughnut). Perfect for breakfast, dessert, or anytime! They also offer a chicken tender basket, and hot or iced gourmet coffee, Thai iced tea or hot green tea. Not to be missed!
Signature Dishes at area restaurants celebrating the Festival of Arts
- During the month of June local restaurants support the Festival with special dishes! Stop by and join the celebration. We are honored that the following restaurants have agreed to partner this year with the festival. During the month of June, they all have agreed to create a special dish to promote this city-wide celebration of art! The restaurants include: Babica Hen, Blast Burger, Blue Moon Coffee, Kyra’s Bake Shop, Nicoletta’s Kitchen, The Stafford, and St. Honoré Bakery.