Festival of the Arts - 2016 Food
June 24, 25 & 26, 2016
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday & Saturday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday
Please leave your pets at home. Service dogs are welcome
At Lakewood Center for the Arts – Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café
- Stop by the Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café, featuring food and beverages by Expressions at The Stafford behind the Lakewood Center with a rich new menu. Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 11:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. on Sunday.
- Oregon Strawberry Chicken Salad
Grilled chicken on a bed of field greens with local strawberries, grapes, celery, and tossed in white balsamic vinaigrette. Served with an artisan roll.
- Roman Chicken Caesar Salad
Grilled chicken tossed in Caesar dressing with crisp romaine, parmesan, cured country olives, croutons. Served with an artisan roll.
- Classic Chopped Salad
Black forest ham, roast turkey, cheddar & swiss cheese, hard-boiled egg tossed in Thousand Island dressing and crisp romaine. Served with an artisan roll.
- Fruit and Fromage
Plate of assorted cheeses, red grapes, local strawberries, toasted hazelnuts. Served with an artisan roll. Meat plate is also available.
- Oregon Strawberry Shortcake
Fresh local berries, whipped cream, lemon cake.
- Wet Your Whistle: Sodas, bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, variety of beer & wine.
- Happy Hour on the Deck at Lakewood, 4-7 PM on Friday & Saturday, hosted by Expressions at the Stafford. Beer, wine and appetizers are available to purchase. The Garden Cafe sponsor is Atiyeh Bros. Oriental Rugs and Carpeting.
Vendors At George Rogers Park
(Vendors serving breakfast items––Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Coffee Company and Oregon Beignet––open at 10:00 a.m. All other vendors open at 11:00 a.m.) Reconnect with your friends over a yummy snack, or a tasty beverage at the park. Our food vendors have been carefully selected to provide a wide variety for every taste bud.
- Wine & Beer Pavilion - title Sponsors: Coldwell Banker Seal - Lake Oswego, Wine sponsor: Beer sponsor: Stickman's Brewery. (proceeds benefit Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce and Lakewood Center for the Arts).
- Pho Lavang serves Vietnamese chicken salad, chicken combo plate, salad rolls, pot stickers, and additional delicious options all loaded with fresh veggies. Served with a side of fish sauce.
- Pizza Schmizza is returning by popular demand and will serve vegetarian & meat pizza by the slice. Enjoy a Caesar or Greek side salad, and cookie to complete the meal.
- Crave Catering’s Dia de Los Tacos offers a ‘farm to taco’ experience, as many ingredients are grown on the Crave family farm. Chipotle black beans and cilantro pesto is just one of the many fresh options.
- Getta Gyro returns to the Festival with an assortment of Greek Gyros, including both traditional lamb and beef. Vegetarian options available. Be sure to try the Baklava!
- Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Popcorn Company offers an array of mouth watering gourmet popcorn is essential for a day at the Festival, including Caramel Corn, Snicker-Doodle, Garlic Peppercorn—and more!
- Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Coffee Company encourages you to sip iced or hot lattes and mochas, or try a frozen Frappuccino. They also serve Americanos, drip coffee, and yummy fruit smoothies.
- 3 Guys Grilling is a new vendor for all the meat lovers out there. They will serve an assortment of sausages, bratwurst, pulled pork, and more! Follow your nose to their booth.
- Oregon Beignet will bring their shiny red cart to the Festival this year. Fresh Beignets (a French version of a doughnut) are a perfect snack at any time of day. Hot or iced gourmet coffee, Thai iced tea, and hot green tea also available.
- Island Daydream Shave Ice allows you to escape to the islands with another new vendor, serving their all-natural, fresh fruit flavored, 100% cane sugar shave ice—no corn syrup. Check out their variety of flavors, or opt for some all-natural ice cream, or even an ice cream float.
- Creperie Le Bon Temps Chef Haley Russell received training in France and, has delectable sweet and savory crepes on the menu made to order. Try the Chocolate Monkey—with Nutella, organic bananas, and whipped cream—delicious! Gluten free available.
Signature Dishes at area restaurants celebrating the Festival of Arts
- During the month of June local restaurants support the Festival with special dishes! Stop by and join the celebration. We are honored that the following restaurants have agreed to partner this year with the festival. During the month of June, they all have agreed to create a special dish to promote this city-wide celebration of art! The restaurants include:
- The Stafford: Festival of the Arts Strawberry Swirl
- St. Honoré Bakery: Festival of the Arts Broche Cocotte
- Blast Burger: Festival of the arts Chicken Satay
- Nola Doughnuts: Festival of the Arts Apple Fritter
- Backswing Grill: Festival of the Arts Grilled Thai Chicken Sandwich
- Babica Hen: Festival of the Arts Strawberry Waffle