Festival of the Arts - 2017 Food
June 23, 24 & 25, 2017
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday & Saturday
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday
Please leave your pets at home. Service dogs are welcome
At Lakewood Center for the Arts – Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café
- Stop by the Atiyeh Bros. Garden Café, featuring food and beverages by Nicoletta's Table & Marketplace and ice cream by Salt and Straw behind the Lakewood Center with a rich new menu. Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 11:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. on Sunday.
Vendors At George Rogers Park
(Vendors serving breakfast items––Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Coffee Company and Oregon Beignet––open at 10:00 a.m. All other vendors open at 11:00 a.m.) Reconnect with your friends over a yummy snack, or a tasty beverage at the park. Our food vendors have been carefully selected to provide a wide variety for every taste bud.
- Wine & Beer Pavilion - title Sponsors: Coldwell Banker Bain - Lake Oswego, (proceeds benefit Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce and Lakewood Center for the Arts).
- Pho Lavang serves Vietnamese chicken salad, chicken combo plate, salad rolls, pot stickers, and additional delicious options all loaded with fresh veggies. Served with a
- Crave Catering’s Dia de Los Tacos, “a farm to taco experience” joins the Festival again this year. Stop by for their delicious and fresh offerings including Farm to Tacos with chipotle black beans and cilantro pesto, Jaime’s Carnitas made with Carlton Farms roasted pork and farm nachos. Many of the fresh ingredients are grown on the Crave Family Farm, located just 30 minutes from Portland. How’s that for fresh?!
- Getta Gyro, a favorite at the Lake Oswego Farmer’s Market, returns to the Festival this year and will offer a selection of Greek Gyros, including a traditional lamb and beef gyro, as well as chicken and vegetarian options. Also on the menu—mouth watering Baklava—a Greek delight!
- Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Popcorn Company, a longtime Festival favorite, returns with their famous selection of gourmet popcorn, including: Caramel Corn, Snicker-Doodle, Kickin’ Corn, Tutti Frutti, Garlic Peppercorn, Buttery Salt, Kettle Corn and Cheesy Cheddar.
- Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Coffee Company is also back this year. Enjoy your hot or iced latte’s and mocha’s or try a nice frozen Frappuccino. They will also be serving Americano’s, and drip coffee as well as fruit smoothies.
- The Festival happily welcomes back 3 Guys Grilling. The guys will be serving up a fabulous selection of sausages, bratwurst, dogs and pulled pork, including the Reuben Sausage (house smoked corned beef, homemade thousand island dressing, Swiss cheese, caraway and dill). Just follow your nose to their booth!
- Oregon Beignet will park its brand new shiny cart at our Festival this year. Come try a New Orleans staple—hot, fresh beignets (a French version of a doughnut). Perfect for breakfast, dessert or anytime! They will also offer hot or iced gourmet coffee, Thai iced tea or hot green tea. Not to be missed!
- Returning to the Festival this year is Island Daydream Shave Ice. Escape to the islands with their all natural, fresh fruit-flavored , 100% cane sugar (no corn syrup) shave ice . Check out their variety of flavors or opt for some all-natural ice cream or an ice cream float made with their house made soda.
- Also returning is Creperie Le Bon Temps. Chef Haley Russell, who received her training in France, turns out a wide variety of sweet and savory, made to order, mouth, watering crepes. Try the Basic French (Tilamook cheese, Roma tomato, organic spinach with Canadian ham, turkey or bacon). Or satisfy your sweet tooth with a Chocolate Monkey—organic bananas with Nutella, Hershey’s (or both) topped with whip cream, powdered sugar and nuts. Gluten free available!