Lakewood's 2016-17 Season of Plays is announced for Current Subscribers
Subscriber Alert: You have the first opportunity to renew your seats for the 2016-17 season. It's a season to count on!
To Our Lakewood Theatre Company Subscribers,
It’s time to renew your season tickets at Lakewood Theatre Company!
Welcome to our 64th season! It’s a season of hit numbers in many of our shows this year.
The artistic equation includes:
3 best musical Tony Award Winners,
2 Portland area premieres and
1 dark comedy of manners.
The Portland area premieres of Nine and 1776, and the comedy One Man, Two Guvnors all figure into our upcoming year. Rounding out the mainstage season is Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Nile, God of Carnage and Godspell. Be sure to pre-order tickets to the popular Side Door stage series Lost Treasures Collection and to Lakewood in City Lights (our holiday gala and fundraiser) this year at a new location, the Sentinel Hotel. We look forward to seeing you in our audiences!
Early bird renewal guarantees...
- savings of up to 18% off regular box office prices
- lost ticket insurance
- lifetime renewal privileges
- priority seating FREE 48-hour ticket exchange
- priority ordering for other events
- discounted tickets to the summer 2016 show
- discounts on added attractions
Renewal is easy...
We have reserved, in your name, the seats listed on the order form mailed to you until May 3rd! Please note, the $6 handling charge applies to all orders. You may renew by:
1. Online: Available 24-hours. Fill out your customized online form for season tickets and transmit it to us via a secure server. The order page can be found at: www.lakewood-center.org. You will need to enter your account number and your home phone # (both as found on your order form). CLICK HERE to see to the 2016-17 listing of plays and a link to order online!
2. Mail: Return the order form mailed to you with the supplied return envelope. Please check the printed information to confirm your address, phone numbers, email and seating.
3. Phone: Charge your renewal to Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express! Call our box office at
503-635-3901 Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 4 PM.
4. Fax: Dial in your order 24-hours/day to 503-635-2002.
Do you have friends who want to subscribe?
1. Increasing your order: On the order form we mailed to you mark the plan you wish, then fill in the CHANGE MY SUBSCRIPTION line to reflect the number of seats you want. Please remember a change does not guarantee the same seats.
2. Friends who want to buy their own order: Call our office at 503-635-3901 and we’ll mail out a PRIORITY CUSTOMER order form to your friends. If they want to sit with you, please have them note that request on their order. Please note, however, all orders are ranked by date received and membership history, so the earlier they order the better their seating will be!
We are grateful for your kind support—it all adds up to a great year! Please know, however, tickets pay only 65% of our production costs. We encourage you to remain and/or become a contributing member of Lakewood. Please see the enclosed flyer for details. Again, thanks for being part of our subscription family!
CLICK HERE for a listing of the 2016-17 plays and a link to renew your subscription
- CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS get the first chance to order CLICK HERE to go to your subscriber renewal page. You'll need your order number from your email or letter and your home phone number to access your secure account!
- NEW SUBSCRIBERS: CLICK HERE to go to our secure online order form! Or call our box office at 503-635-3901